9/24/2005

For the last weeks

A lot of things have been happening to me.

Somethings of which were too moving too fast of me to sink grasp onto; others days just going too slowly to get the idea of the bigger picture.

So many things I would have loved to blog about. Things I wanted to say. Yet, I have to bottle it in for many reasons and due to the lack of time. A tsunami of self discovery experiences and a tornado of realism with regards to the people around me. I needed that much of time to see myself in a different light.

Now I'm back again. And it's time for me to do some much needed blogging.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi april.

james here. Glad that you decided to blog again. :) i do miss ur intro of msia best food around.. and lots of other things..

I'm very very happy for you.