1/30/2004

So be it

It's hard to get decent sleep when you have company. The company of your cousin and his Extra Terrestrial partner that is. I don't mind the company, just the noise coming from the TV that they both watch. Fast foward night to morning, and you get a sleepy eyed April who for the first time, is late for work. Sigh...damn I long for privacy to type longer entries. I can't say no to Chih Seng or E.T. for letting them both utilise my laptop and my car. Haih....Patience April...only a few more days of work.

I had a talk with a friend last night quoting that guy A had reasons not to speak to me. I respect Mr.A's decision. I haven't been exactly close so to speak nor come close on par with his philosophies and ideologies. If he had reasons to keep a distance, I understand that. It's easy to misjudge a person when parties have been separated from contact, whereby then we would only rely on being speculative. We just don't have the kick that we use to have and I don't think there is anything wrong nor will both of us lose out. Now since this feller is to my opinion, rather sensitive, what I have quoted here in anyway holds me responsible of accusation. it is just a thought of myself where by no action (this entry shall not be considered one) has been committed. So there be it. *I kept my promise didn't I?* And if Mr. A does read it, please take this as a respectful gesture of not to go on ranting on it =) Thank You.

damn it's late....

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

blog/site that is full of really nice **handbag** deals. The name of the

Anonymous said...

Lose and Snooze guarantees a thinner, healthier you.

Anonymous said...

Improve elasticity of your skin. Lose and Snooze Guarantees a Thinner, Healthier You!

Anonymous said...

I saw a link about that on fx contact lens yesterday that made it sound like you would do better finding it online.

Anonymous said...

Tone and build lean muscle. Improve elasticity of your skin. Improve appearance of hair and nails.

Anonymous said...

the World Wide Web is home to a great number of marketing opportunities that you could avail of,

Anonymous said...

LOSE 20 Lbs - Eating The Food You Love to Eat

Anonymous said...

Improve your daytime energy levels. Improve elasticity of your skin.