6/18/2004

Just what does it take?

When you mess up one relationship; You wished none of that ever happened; You wished you haven't said or done anything that caused so.

It reminds you, and in anyway, painfully. Sure, laugh, sneer or joke about it you can never numb that slight jerk it gives you.

I'd very much like to see myself respond in ignorance blissfully as I still breathe. Suddenly sappy movies, unearthed belongings and situations push your mind to make excuses and remind yourself of those times.

Once bitten twice shy. No one wants to repeat screwing up. Getting hit once is fine but twice, is sheer stupidity. We'd all want to completely release but we'll always end up with a flinch attack. We tried, and it's not that we don't want to obliterate whatever chance we get.

Guard yourself well April. Protect your friends as well. At the end of it all, we'll still need each other. We need each other's trust. Trust....and commitment... and faithfulness. I don't believe there is Love that proceeds without these elements. Both ways please.

"Ama me fideliter, Fidem meam noto, Decorde totaliter, Et ex mente tota, Sum presentialiter, Absens in remota."
--incognotus


Which translates;

"Love me faithfully, See how I am faithful, With all my Heart, and all my Soul, I am with you, even though I am far away "
--Unknown

Cheers darling 'honeybee';

P.S. I'd listen to you anytime ;)

0 comments: