10/10/2004

You know you've spent too much when...

You've purchased this much make up...




And you've bought this much of hair and body care products...



But so few females unlike myself have resistance to the word "SALE" and especially if "WAREHOUSE" comes before it and if the word "70% off" nestled inbetween them. *note the verbal promise of "buy one, free one" also elevates purchase power...

I guess for collectors like myself, I also can't stonewall myself from persuasion of the word : "LIMITED EDITION".

I'm broke for Christmas, and I really take pity on my future husband until the day I earn my own money :P At least I'll look pretty and good for him.

OOOhhh I'm such a spendrift...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

How much total? Have you read what *I* bought? I'm so insane - I spent over a thousand ringgit, half of it on shit I don't even need. Still, that's a very good deal, what with the words "WAREHOUSE" and "70% DISCOUNT" splashed across. The biggest discount was 50% for me, and I got something half price because it's last year's stock! XD

While I can't say that I'm so easily swayed by selling gimmicks, I must say this time I went totally over the top myself.

*sigh* Ah, shopping. Where would be we without it, though?

Jha