6/16/2005

The belated meme

Total volume of music files on my computer/ Handphone:
Computer: A meager 4GB. I usually burn out what I download :P
Handphone:64MB of files of mostly MP3s and some modified tones for

the last CD/ringtone I downloaded/bought (I'm not giving any leads man):
CD: Coldplay's X&Y
Ringtone: Yoda saying: "MMM...message from the darkside"

Song/ringtone playing right now.
Where got waste my battery on playing ringtone one?
I'm playing Coldplay's "Speed of Sound" tho :D

Five songs/ringtones i listen to a lot/ringtones that I use a lot on this phone:
Songs: Tony Bennett and KD Lang's Dream a Little Dream; Alicia Key's If I Ain't Got You; John Mayer's Comfortable; Frankie J and Baby Bash's Obsession (amour no est amour); Dashboard Confessional's Handsdown

Ringtones: It's got to be the Pika-pika sound from Orgasmo de Pikachu for my messages, Jojo's Baby It's U for Hann Yong, the Star Wars opening theme, The chorus for Skye Sweetnam's "Tangled Up" and Monty Phyton's "Always look on the bright side of life"

I hereby pass the baton to:
1)Jhameia
2)Jason
3)Lin
4)Eileen
5)Jayelle

5 comments:

Kampungkai said...

harlowwww... not sure whether u remember me not? study hard for your test, send u all my good wishes! And since u posted this b4 21st of june, it means u r not studying! naughty girl!

april yim said...

Hi prince,..yes yes i remember... If kenot remember i dem old liao

HAHAHa
i just got naughty again :P

april yim said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I got tagged!!! ...hahaha I'll do it soon! thanks!

Jason Lioh said...

Got tagged? Err, I got tagged for 5 different things and I havent even posted 1.