6/01/2005

Minishorts Got Me!

I asked minishorts to interview me and basically asked for it ;P

1) If you were allowed to revamp the Malaysian education system, what would be the foremost thing you'd do to it?
I'd have to say I'd make sex education presented in the earlier stages of schooling prolly before the kids reach an age where they find out their growing hair at folded areas of their body. Can we also eliminate the 'shy' and 'taboo' teachers please? They're such a blockade to such things.

2. What do you love most, and hate most about your blog?
I love my crazy animated gif display picture. I love the way I write in it. I love how the lillies fall nicely in as a background. Hate...is such a strong word, and yet perhaps I hate the idea that it isn't canggih enough without flash in it. :P I also hate the idea that I don't have time sometimes to ever update.

3. If you had the power to castrate someone (guy girl also can), who would it be and why?
Oooh CASTRATE? April Loves to cause surmountable amounts of physical harm and endless suffering. With my power I'd first create an unrevisable law that would send any one who is found guilty of RAPE straight to the castration table. So that these people can learn their lesson permanently. Guys and girls alike. No mercy! Hahahaha!

4. One day you wake up and you find you have a dick and you now look like Orlando Bloom. Which female celebrity would you shag and why her?

If I wanted my hands travelling up and down a smooth back,..Kate Hudson.
If I wanted to be squashed by huge titties, Lolo Ferrari
If I want I want her small and lithe, Sarah Michelle Gellar
What can I say...I like blondes.
But hell yeah, on a more serious note; If I wake up looking at Orlando Blooom one fine morning with a dick. I'm going to dye my hair blonde, straighten it, shave take different photographic dimensions of my elvish physique while posing sexily with a bow. Just in case I wake up the next day to find myself boring ol', dick-less me.

5)Where do you see yourself five years down the road?
Five years from now, I'd be five years older. Wrinkle cream would be added to my stash of beauty products. Suffering and complaining with now working friends about bitchy bosses, and back stabbing colleagues. Prolly also trying on my wedding dress/stressing over arrangements.. and before that posing for pictures with my MBA cert! CHEESE!



The Official Interview Game Rules (copied to be passed on)
1) If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying ‘INTERVIEW ME’.
2) I will respond by asking you five questions – each person’s will be different.
3) You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4) You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.

5) When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

0 comments: