1/04/2004

A first proper 2004 entry

The first time I've been to uni in 1 over month. The smell of the lecture theather and the reagents in the labs together usher a sense of deja vu and a reminder of how I do miss a part of studying. What was I doing in University when a brand new year just started and I'm still on holidays? Well, technically I volunteered my energy and power for their open day tomorrow.

The good news; they are giving out free meal coupons (I don't have to pay for my meals), another free Monash T-shirt and they are going to pay me. Bad news; I don't think that I'll be able to catch my uncle Dr. Kon in action and reserve a job in Syngeta Crop Protection, all student helpers would have to strap a cone shape cardboard hat with a large 'Ask Me' sign stapled on it, and finally, my checkpoint at the receptionist clashes with my lunchbreak. =/ Oh well, who said earning money was easy?

Ah and going to Uni means gracing the faces of those who just don't enjoy your presence. I expected him to say 'Hi', but neither did he look in my direction to allow me to say 'Hi'. *sticks out tongue*. I never liked you anyway. And hehe, you also another one, can wish me happy new year but haha still whisper and still a bit afraid to talk to me ahhh nevermind actually =D I don't care anymore. You lead your own life, I'll lead mine. Wait, I'm not done with you either, can rarely be trusted one, sometimes palang muka. Hahaha.

*Gathers some sanity* So what has been up, I called up An Yen to check how she was. She sounds absolutely Happy. Exchanged alot of I love you's and 'I miss you's' (mind you this is one of my best girl friends) I'm happy for her and her guy sounds absolutely wonderful. After all he did promise me and An Yen that he will bring her down. So keep your promise ya? ;)P Melissa also called =) Yeay! We also exchanged 'I miss you' and 'I love you's' (mind you this is Also another one of my best girl friends) in two minutes =)P She ran out of phone credit! kekeke.

I finally satisfied my craving for good authentic Klang 'Bah Kut Teh' in Taman Rashna today. There's just something about how it imitates the atmosphere of a poultry farm/slaughter house, the good tasting soup and the burning hot Klang air. Me and Shing Ying thoroughly enjoyed the meal very, very much! Yum Yum! Aftwards, went down to Klang Jaya to shock Dee Wei and Dee Lern's mom in her kitchen =)P No lah, i went to pass my SAM books to Dee Lern =)P Really feel bad for scaring her tho...

Had a wonderful chat with Tommy as well. He nearly made me high blood pressure shoot up when he confirmed that hardly everyone makes it through Biotechnology. Oh god I hope I make it through. Well, yeah I think I will. =D I do want to get to the top =D

Someday I'll fly, someday I'll soar;
Someday I'll be, so damn much more;
Cause I'm bigger than my body

*And I really emphasise on the damn part* =D

Here is another thing to think about, thanks to Wan Feng. After many phone calls to my hse and chat sessions, you know who you are. You know this is meant for you =D Decide well...

In a brief conversation, a man asked a woman he was pursuing the question " What kind of man are you looking for?" She sat quietly for a moment before looking him in the eye and asking "Do you really want to know?" Reluctantly, he said "Yes." She began to expound... "As a woman in this day and age, I am in a position to ask a man what he can do for me that I can't do for myself. I pay my own bills. I take care of my household without the help of any man...or woman for that matter. I am in the position to ask, "What can you bring to the table?" The man looked at her. Clearly he thought that she was referring to money. She quickly corrected his thought and stated, "I am not referring to money. "I need something more. I need a man who is striving for perfection in every aspect of life. " He sat back in his chair, folded his arms, and asked her to explain. She and "I am looking for someone who is striving for perfection mentally because I need conversation and mental stimulation. I don't need a simple-minded man. I am looking for someone who is striving for perfection spiritually because I don't need to be unequally yoked... believers mixed with unbelievers is a recipe for disaster. I need a man who is striving for perfection financially because I don't need a financial burden. I am looking for someone who is sensitive enough to understand what I go through as a woman, but strong enough to keep me grounded. I am looking for someone who I can respect. In order to be submissive, I must respect him. I cannot be submissive to a man who isn't taking care of his business. I have no problem being submissive...he just has to be worthy. God made woman to be a help mate for man. I can't help a man if he can't help himself. When she finished her spill, she looked at him . He sat there with a puzzled look on his face. He said, "You are asking a lot. "She replied, "I'm worth a lot."
She now feels: childish and after the 3rd paragraph,...jubliant =D
She now listens to: John Mayer - Bigger Than My Body

0 comments: