6/30/2004

When there is no Uni...

Checklist for the next three weeks...for the mean time

People to catch up with:
1) Felicia
2) Jhameia
3) Timothy, Li Shean and Dee Lern
4) Marie
5) Lindsay
6) Matt and Jason...without bumping into I know who
7) Lydia and Hsu Pheen...(yoo hoo where are you???)

Things that must be done.
1) Lose the effects of burning the midnight oil
2) Housework= Since my new maid just took off to new places by herself at 2am yesterday
3) Improve my tennis, if I can
4) Print the next round of past year papers
5) The spare tyre mountains of flab round the waist
6) Spend time with Auntie Lindy

2 comments:

George said...

Do you always seem to have just too much to do and too little time to do it? Then you need tracking .tracking

Anonymous said...

Hi i am totally blown away with the blogs people have created its so much fun to read alot of good info and you have also one of the best blogs !! Have some time check my link of wedding photographer.