1/31/2006

My Kohana Set

Kohana (def.) = Little flower.

What a great name for this set ^^. My first set at that too :) This marks my experimentation with gloss, some odds and ends of moulding and shaping techniques and playing around with other extensions.

As usual I would have my pair of earrings.






Earrings

The Kohana earrings with white washed stone effect background and 3D effects of floral display. Adorned with Swarovski crystals in violet and silver tonings.

Heh, actually they were made to go with this particular pendant. I altered the design from something I picked out changing the size, shape, outer deco and patterns of the pendant.

Pendant

The Kohana tear shaped pendant with white washed stone effect background and 3D effects of floral display. Adorned with Swarovski crystal in violet and silver tonings.

and then... hey why don't I make something else to go with it. So thus, I maketh the chopsticks for hair :D And I chose high quality durable wood chopsticks. I had very many nasty experiences with "plastic chopsticks"



Chopsticks on hair

Wahey! Nice or not! First attempt with hair ornaments.

Chopstick detail ends

Kohana styled bicone beads on an extension with silver butterflies, silver beads and Swarovski crystals in Turquoise and Violet.

So happy! yay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are AWESOME. Great stuff, April.

I want a set too! XD

- Jha

Anonymous said...

Hi, April! i'm an accessory addict too.. :-p My friend came across your blog and insisted it was a must-see. Now, I know why!

Do you sell any of these? Can I purchase them from you? Pls do get in touch with me a.s.a.p.

BTW, another common interest we have - food and Malacca. :-)