2/07/2006

For my valentine. Go give her what I made :P

Ah yes this valentine its all about me, me, me. Well, if I could earn some dough to treat meself :/

So yah I thank my wonderful cuzzy Joanne for providing me with an idea to earn some income. Not easy to make tho :( My prototypes all suffered dearly cause my techniques were not very well practiced but after much trial and error, they came out PERFECT.

And because they are so very darned well difficult to make I've prepared a batch of them and they only will be available as stocks last and of course...because they are so difficult they are a lil more expensive.

Be prepared for my best work yet! XD

the Limited Edition Valentines 2006 - Victorian Valentines.

3 differently coloured roses budding from their leafy stems set on a cream ribbon! Swarovski crystals included for that glamorous touch ;)

Available in 4 colour schemes,

Romance- Pink
Enchant- Yellow
Flirt - Purple
Ballad - Blue


Limited Edition Valentines 2006 - Victorian Valentines in Romance

Victorian Valentines in Romance

Limited Edition Valentines 2006 - Victorian Valentines in Flirt

Victorian Valentines in Flirt

Limited Edition Valentines 2006 - Victorian Valentines in Ballad

Victorian Valentines in Ballad

Limited Edition Valentines 2006 - Victorian Valentines in Enchant

Victorian Valentines in Enchant

So yeap I'm taking in orders now, so go.. mail me...

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

April! seriously love those earrings...

seaborgium