3/27/2006

More delicious looking wearable craft ^^

Polymer clay work is too addictive. I have been so at it I've almost forgotten about blogging.

*Points fingers at new technique and says "ALL YOUR FAULT"*

ESPECHIALLY WITH MY NEW NEW GLOSS THAT I HAD TO ORDER FOR IT TO BE FLOWN OVER WHEE WHEE!



So thus, my new range of pastries have this beautiful glossy icing finish to them!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Chocolate eclairs, chocolate donuts and chocolate swirls!

Image hosting by Photobucket

I love the way this waffle looks with warm butter melting all over and diagonal swishes of maple syrup!

Image hosting by Photobucket

A raisin cinnamon roll

Image hosting by Photobucket

Cinnamon roll with real cinnamon sprinkles!

I've also injected in butter scents, bread spice, and cinnamon smells to make the whole thing smell nice and sweet. Tell me how not to get addicted lah...everything looks too delicious to not keep making more!

0 comments: